Open Enrollment CLOSES In:
If You Think Getting 20-50 Sleep Patients Per Month Is Not Realistic, You Haven't Seen the Dental Sleep MBA™ System
If your success in dental sleep medicine depends on getting referrals from sleep physicians, you will fail. Until you learn a process to take control of your own sleep patient generation, you will never see the volume of patients required to succeed.
- Wait, hope and pray that sleep physicians send you referrals.
- Due to your lack of control of the process, reimbursement is limited to an average of $1200 per appliance.
- Most dentists do a couple of appliances, do not get reimbursed and quit.
- Almost ALL patients who test positive are prescribed a CPAP—regardless of severity.
- 0-4 patients per month.
- Not a separate saleable asset. Sold only as part of your dental practice.
- You, the dentist, run programs with physicians and other dentists, which generate patients (who otherwise would not have been diagnosed) using a fully vetted (legal!) and completely proprietary method.
- Average insurance reimbursement is $3000 per appliance.
- 95% of cases are reimbursed at the highest possible levels.
- ALL mild/moderate patients go directly to the dentist for an oral appliance. Plus all CPAP failures.
- 20-50 patients per month.
- Fully self-contained system, separate from dental practice, saleable asset to any smart entrepreneur for 3-8x.
What Happens at the Introduction to Dental Sleep MBA™ Event?
The Introduction to Dental Sleep MBA™ Event is a multi-day training in the BUSINESS of dental sleep medicine. The foundations of sleep science are covered, but the majority of the time is focused on providing a detailed review of the business model that allows members to build seven-figure sleep businesses.
While the full Dental Sleep MBA™ program is a four year engagement, the Introduction Events offer dentists a comprehensive overview of the method our members use to build successful sleep businesses. We will walk you through each step of doing dental sleep medicine the smart way. We’ll cover oral appliances, patient screening, patient getting and go into extreme detail about getting paid. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to get all of your questions answered. What we cover during this event is not something you will find anywhere else. No one else could present this to you because no one else KNOWS IT. We’ve pioneered a complete system for getting sleep patients, getting paid and everything in between. (NOTE: Each attendee will receive 18 CE credits.)
Do You Fit the Profile of a Dentist Who Can Succeed in Sleep?
- Tired of the stress of the daily "dental grind?" Burned out from spending years worrying about countless minute details?
- Looking for a new way to use your skills that is far more rewarding and profitable than traditional dentistry?
- Fed up with the financial pressures created by corporate dentistry, declining reimbursements, and sky-high overhead?
- Worried that traditional dentistry is not going to prepare you for a safe, secure and vibrant retirement?
If you've said "Yes" to any of the items above, dental sleep medicine could very well be the path to take you to a future far brighter than one in traditional dentistry. The work is easy, rewarding and extremely profitable. Dental sleep medicine is a business that can grow and expand without you having to work harder or put in more hours.
Skeptical? So Was This Dentist Until He Came to an Introduction Event
What Does the Event Agenda Look Like?
We'll cover the basics of sleep medicine, the Dental Sleep MBA™ system that allows our members to see 20-50 patients per month, the patient screening process and testing systems review.
We'll cover oral appliances, how to review home sleep test results, how to build a seven-figure sleep practice, how to find and train a sleep coordinator, and take a close look at the four-year Dental Sleep MBA™ program.
We'll have one-on-one conferences with program directors and break-out sessions focusing on topics including therapy CPAP vs. OAT, other sleep disorders, CPAP for dentists, APAP for titration, and extensive Q&A.
What Level of Success Could You Create in Dental Sleep Medicine With a System That Actually Works?
If you’re skeptical that the Dental Sleep MBA™ approach to success in sleep actually works, you’re not alone. Anything THINKING person would be skeptical of someone announcing a way to succeed in an industry where dentists fail almost every…single…time. The Introduction Events offer an educational and low-risk way to SHOW you how this works. We’ll give you details, facts and figures so you can see the proof for yourself.
These two members started off right where you are, unsure if dental sleep medicine was for them. They came to an Introduction Event and eventually ended up joining the FULL four-year program. As you’ll see, they are building successful dental sleep medicine practices.
We'll Guarantee Your Satisfaction
Your satisfaction at this event is guaranteed. Come and see what it's about. If you don't think this is the most valuable education you've ever received in the business of dental sleep medicine, let us know as late as the end of the first day and tell me you want a refund. You'll get back every penny paid.
Register For An Upcoming Introduction to Dental Sleep MBA™ Event
Registration is $1,495 with the option to enroll a Staff Member for an additional $795. In addition to your enrollment, a complimentary invitation will also be extended to your spouse or partner. That way, they can attend select portions of the event so you won’t have to go home and start from scratch explaining everything to them. We have our Events in some pretty ideal locations, so the rest of the time they can enjoy relaxing and seeing the sights.
To enroll in an upcoming Introduction to Dental Sleep MBA™ Event, please check the schedule and current availability below.
Introduction to Dental Sleep MBA™
Look Over the Shoulder Day at a Real Sleep Practice on September 12. During April 2019, this office saw 140 oral appliance patients.